Monday, June 20, 2005

Just a few more days...

Hello! I've invited a few of you who I thought might be interested to read this little blog while I'm gone....I'll update as often as possible, but please don't feel obligated to read and/or post comments. That said, I'd love to hear from you if you get a chance! You can also e-mail me at eschweng@gmail.com.

Cheers!
Erin

2 comments:

pdana said...

i hear that the latest central european exercise rage is jogging outdoors while doing the chicken dance. i urge you to be culturally appropriate and do it.

we had a horribly chchchchillly baby dedication last night. them babies were blue. ah, summer in berkeley.

Erin said...

Dana, just wanted to let you know that I have seen no chicken dancing, though I have seen some jogging and have at least heard the chicken dance being played at a bar when we were walking by....

sorry to hear about the blue babies...they sure wouldn't be blue here! it's like 80 degrees all day, every day. thanks for logging in to my blog, i'm touched!