Hey everyone...
We got in last night, after the usual long, trans-Atlantic flight. It's good to be home, though I'm already looking wistfully at our photos as they flash by on my computer's screen saver. Here are a few random ones to close out the blog. Thanks for reading!
Erin
We got in last night, after the usual long, trans-Atlantic flight. It's good to be home, though I'm already looking wistfully at our photos as they flash by on my computer's screen saver. Here are a few random ones to close out the blog. Thanks for reading!
Erin

The symbol of Spain...there were many of these all along the highway as we drove to Madrid.

At the bullfighting bar, with our little beers and gazpachitos in our hands...too bad you can't see the gory detail of the photos. Lots of blood and horns in places you wouldn't want horns to be. Thankfully, this is as close as we got to a bullfight.

Yes, chipmunks for sale. There was a pet market on the main shopping street full of crazy and seemingly illegal things to buy.

I know, why a picture of a toilet? Because it was the TINIEST toilet I've ever seen. (Note my bag for obvious comparison purposes.) Taken at a McDonalds somewhere in France.















2 comments:
thanks charleen, for reading...and i'm planning to make gazpacho, so i'll tell you how it goes, for sure!
doug, you are rude.
hahaha
Post a Comment