Thursday, June 28, 2007

spy cam

the spy-cam was such a hit and what with everyone clamoring for more, I've put my own safety aside for you, the faithful readers

here's a priest spreading some peace (note fingers), perhaps it's peace to the Lord or (gasp!), did he see spy cam?
shady character w/ gold chains and a beater, i pretty sure he's trying to sell his old cellphone to this unsuspecting bus worker.
the oft-seen but henceforth not captured nun on cellphone...can you name the city?
here's one of many horrendous fountains, fearing that anyone would think I actually wanted a pic I put spy cam on the job.
going along with the "is that actually for real?" this dress...and shoes is the real thing, fo shizzle.
CAUGHT! In the act, clearly posted was sign that was in Greek, but it almost surely said don't put yourself in the fountain, yet a tourist was sighted and snapped, thanks spy cam.

8 comments:

marguerite said...

"i liked the part where she went in the fountain -- that was the funny part" - gemma

Bora said...

spy cam. way to live on the edge.

is lo also eating gyros? sans lamb?

Kim said...

I love it!

marguerite said...

did you turn the trespassing tourist (who bears a remarkable resemblence to ms. schweng) in to the authorities? inquiring young minds (who live with me) want to know.

D said...

glad the bloggers are back! i've been checking and checking. these posts were well worth the wait!

what will you see or SPY next?

Anonymous said...

I think the priest is holding up two fingers because he's trying to tell his friends, "There's TWO strange American women staring at me and taking pictures!"

Grant said...

Hey there!! (Mainly Lo since I don't know Erin). Actually checked the blog and it looks like you are having a blast! Miss ya! kazar

Unknown said...

(on turning in the fountain bathing tourista) i felt the public shame of having it be out there for the whole world to see was punishment enough...no need to get the authorities involved, plus she has my plane ticket back to london...