Thursday, July 12, 2007

One More Thing

The final tally for our high stakes cribbage tourney was Loretta 15 games, Erin 10. I was kind of bummed about this, and Loretta offered a double or nothing game on the plane ride home. It was close, came down to the final hand, but Loretta won.

So...I will be picking up after Jack whenever I'm with them at the dog park for the next two months. Could have been one month, but I really thought I could win that last game. Sigh. :)

4 comments:

marguerite said...

wow -- that's a serious payback -- remind me never to bet against lo

D said...

sort of like the stanford/cal axe that goes to the winning team after each game, you guys need a pooper scooper that goes to the loser after each series.

sorry, my poop picker-upping pal.

but you did come back from your early deficit!

Anonymous said...

I'll beatchyall at cribbage.

Anonymous said...

hey..this is nour...nice pic..!!:)