


Quick post tonight - long day of travel with the kiddos and a cold beer awaits me inside. Wireless is spotty in the house we're renting here on Kauai's northern shore, so I'm sitting on the front lawn with bugs clamoring for the light of my screen and listening to the sounds of my sister puttering around inside and lots of gentle jungle night sounds too.I love that Kauai is just like I remembered it from last time I was here...2003, I think. And that there are already a few new things to love. What a gift to be on vacation in such a beautiful place.

3 comments:
Looking forward to hearing about the new things. Do you have any schedule Or playing by ear?
Did Lo smuggle in the pork butt? Big Mama loaded down with groceries? Beautiful setting. Will enjoy reading your posts.
we saw pork butt at costuless for $2.49 a pound! there's a crockpot here too. i think carnitas are in our future.
Post a Comment