
This is indeed one of the advertising slogans we've seen everywhere, and today we made the trek out to the Guinness homeworld. I had heard that it was a pretty cheesy, touristy place and had skipped it last time I was in Dublin, but I'm glad we went. Touristy - yes. Cheesy - no. In fact, many things about it reminded Lo of the way the folks at Peets Coffee and Tea talk about their product - nothing short of reverential.
We started at the bottom floor with a quick primer on the four ingredients of Guinness (little trivia question, anyone?). The entrance comes with one free pint, which you could enjoy on the top floor Gravity Bar (360 degree view of Dublin, but slammed with people today), or you could learn to pull it yourself at a little lesson area. Lo did the lesson:





2 comments:
Pour one for me when you get home.
I gotta go there! Send me info please Oh please Oh please!
Post a Comment