I'm still packing, because I'm an incredibly slow packer. But somehow or other, Big Mama and I will be on a plane tomorrow morning at 8 am. She has to be on the slim side this time, since my little flight from Dublin to Edinburgh has more restrictions on baggage weight...I'm trying to slim her down but when I'm not looking she just swallows up more and more stuff. Sigh.
Tomorrow will be a long day - first leg is SFO to Toronto, long layover there, then 8:40 pm their time I board the flight to Dublin, which will arrive at 8 am their time, by which time I'll be quite the worse for the wear, I suppose. But of course it's vacation, and it's long-awaited and much-needed, so I'll muddle through.
And, friends, I promise that this will be the most boring post of the trip - just wanted to get things started!
Back to rearranging and staring at my piles of stuff to pack-
E
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Bon Voyage!
"Worse for the wear" and "muddle"... you're ALREADY kicking into your fake Scottish/Irish/British lilt!
glad you're on your way -- did the u2 tix ever come through? will be enjoying green ireland vicariously via your blog
Post a Comment