So Deanna and I are safely in Venice, after some boring train travel (me) and almost-missing-the-plane travel (D). We are staying in a lovely, 3 room B&B, and have been thoroughly welcomed by Riccardo, who runs the place for his family and informed us we are staying is his sister's old room. We have a lovely fresco on the ceiling, and matching twin beds that look very cute.
Venice, if possible, is more picturesque than all the pictures of it I've ever seen. We are out walking around, doing errands like laundry and bank and calls home to moms. It's just lovely.
Thanks to those who posted concerns about safety...there was defintely more of a police presence on the trains today, but everything seems fairly calm. And, it's definitely an answer to prayer that Deanna made her flight after much delay in Houston and confusion in Paris.
Ciao for now!
Erin
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Glad to hear D made it there safe and sound. I want to hear from her one of these posts!
Post a Comment