Hello for the last time....
Mama, Deanna and I are home after a very long day of travel yesterday...it is nice to be back in my own house, not paying by the minute for internet service or wondering how to post photos. For those of you who were wondering, Mama did not end up giving birth, but she did gain almost 20 pounds over the course of the trip. It would have been a big baby :) I'm thankful for a wonderful trip....as I downloaded the pictures this morning I realized again how many amazing things I saw and fun adventures I had...thanks to Gretchen and D for being part if it all.
And, I must say, thanks to you all for reading along with me. There were many days when I came to the computer feeling a little homesick or missing various ones of you, and it was always great to read your comments or e-mails, or just know that you were following along...so truly, thank you.
Pictures in their entirety (a few hundred, sorted by city/location, so you can pick and choose what you might want to see) will be posted at snapfish.com within the next few days....I'll most likely send out an e-mail when they're ready. And to close, here a last few photos...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment