It looks like D got there fine! Erin, it is fun looking at your pictures and reading your stories- but I am sure _more_ fun to be there. Just got back from Kauai a couple of days ago- fun times there, too. My bid for funniest picture so far...the one with the dwarf! Made me laugh. Did I miss Gretchen completely? If not, please tell her "salve" for me and a salve to D as well.
Hey Sharon! glad you had fun in Kauai...we were thinking of you...nice job with the Italian! Didn't know you could do that :) If you like dwarf pictures, I've got more where that came from :) -e
3 comments:
good job on gettin the photos posted. I'll say it again--it looks like you guys are having TOO MUCH FUN!!!!
Salve Erin,
It looks like D got there fine! Erin, it is fun looking at your pictures and reading your stories- but I am sure _more_ fun to be there. Just got back from Kauai a couple of days ago- fun times there, too. My bid for funniest picture so far...the one with the dwarf! Made me laugh. Did I miss Gretchen completely? If not, please tell her "salve" for me and a salve to D as well.
Stai attento e molto spasso.
Sharon
Hey Sharon! glad you had fun in Kauai...we were thinking of you...nice job with the Italian! Didn't know you could do that :) If you like dwarf pictures, I've got more where that came from :)
-e
Post a Comment