Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Picture Post 2


Breakfast in our room here in Florence


Florence below


The hand of Erin


At the top of the dome


Guess the Bible story...

4 comments:

Dana Lundblad said...

Gone for a few short days, and walla!! Pictures!! My favorite one was either Erin's finger or Deanna breaking the law, but it's a toss up.

Actually it was probably the gelato. I'm salivating on your keyboard as I type.

(Thanks, Doug)

Dana

P.S. Aphids have stormed the garden. I have taken the advice of a professional gardener I know and am going on the attack in the morning.

P.S.S. Aphids sort of freak me out.

Erin said...

Go, Dana go! you can get those nasty little green bugs...

:)
e

Bora said...

Nice photos. I believe that David is impressive in person. I remember thinking something similar when I looked at Rodin's work in Paris (The Thinker, The Kiss). So...you want to have a conversation with him, eh? He's kind and thoughtful looking--but what if he had a beer gut?

Erin said...

try again, bro, but thanks for being the only one brave enough to guess...